Digital Network Architecture Implementation Essentials (DNAIE) v2.0 is a training program that provides students an insight into Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNA) architecture and its solution components by highlighting the need for digitization in networks and the guiding principles of DNA.
The course focuses on the implementation of DNA solution components, including automation using Cisco APIC-EM and its built-in applications like Plug and Play, EasyQoS, IWAN, and Path Trace, and Virtualization in Enterprise Branch Network using Cisco Enterprise Network Function Virtualization (NFV) Solution.
Recommended, but not required:
- Foundational understanding of network design, routing operations, QoS operations, and security operations
- Understanding of CDP, LLDP, DHCP, DNS, NTP, and SNMP, and of TCP protocols like HTTP, HTTPS, and telnet
- Understanding of routing concepts, be able to configure routing protocols like EIRGP and OSPF
- Understanding of Enterprise WAN and DMVPN, and firewall operations, Power over Ethernet (PoE) in Cisco Switches, and WLAM parameters
- Basic understanding of Cisco Prime Infrastructure, KVM Virtualization, programming concepts, SDN, Northbound APIs, Southbound API, WLC and REST API
Who Should Attend
Experienced network engineers working for Enterprise customers who are early adopters of Cisco’s Digital Network Architecture, and Channel Partner Field Engineers who are supporting trials and early deployments of DNA
- Identify the Digital Network Architecture solution by describing the vision, strategy, general concepts, and components of IT
- Implement network automation using Cisco APIC-EM and the built-in applications like Network Plug and Play, EasyQoS, IWAN, and Path Trace
- Implement network virtualization using Cisco Network Function Virtualization in Enterprise branch network
- Implement network analytics using Cisco Connected Mobile Experience (CMX) cloud
- Implement network security using Cisco StealthWatch, Cisco TrustSec and Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)