Note: DCAC9K is Firefly's version of Cisco's DCVAI. Please click on the link to visit the DCAC9K to compare both courses.
In this course, you will prepare for the Cisco CCNP Data Center certification exam and for professional-level data center roles.
The focus of this skills-building course is on the implementation and deployment automation of Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) and Cisco Nexus switches. The course provides rich, hands-on experience in building a data center solution based on Cisco ACI.
- Good understanding of the VMware environment
- Knowledge of data center networking concepts
- Knowledge of data center storage concepts
- Knowledge of data center virtualization
Who Should Attend
Systems and field engineers, Consulting systems engineers, Technical solutions architects, Cisco integrators and partners
- Implement infrastructure virtualization solutions, such as VDC, VRFs, Cisco Nexus 1000v, and Cisco AVS
- Identify programmability methods and program Cisco Nexus switches using XML, Python, and NXAPI
- Implement a Cisco ACI solution that provides fabric connectivity to bare-metal hosts, virtual machines, and external Layer 2 and Layer 3 domains
- Integrate Cisco ACI with virtual machine managers, such as VMware vCenter
- Enforce application policies in intra- and inter-tenant scenarios
- Deploy Cisco AVS and microsegmentation
- Program Cisco ACI using Python, RESTful APIs, and Arya
- Orchestrate Cisco ACI using the Cisco UCS Director
- Insert Layer 4 - Layer 7 services into the Cisco ACI fabric
- Monitor Cisco ACI deployment using atomic counters and other monitoring tools
Configuring Cisco Nexus 9000 Switches in ACI Mode (DCAC9K)
Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)